IMS Bridge Program
Our focus is on creating a pool of talent who are "Job ready- day one" rather than delivering just training. Our Unique Methodology Involves Technology Trainings, Soft Skill, Behavioural interventions, Hands on Lab, Continual Assessment's, tools, process and Mentorship from the Industry Experts. Our program will enable the individuals to experience a "day in a life "Scenario even before they are deployed in Organisations.
Our Programs are customised both for Fresh graduates and experienced folks with Focus on Competency and Skill Development for them to move up the Careers. We take our students stride towards creating job ready on day one.
We deploy the best tools that will not only deliver content remotely, focus on pre learning, and continual online assessment with tracking metrics for learning curve analysis.
We understand that there is dearth of skilled talent - Our model is to align our finishing school program to individual organization's unique requirement. We hire the potential talent, train them to be deployable job ready day one.
In a significant departure from the traditional teaching methodology that separates the theory and the practical sessions, the courses are highly interactive with concurrent theory and practical sessions. The competency Lab sessions ensure an immersive hands-on experience. These sessions also impart critical trouble-shooting skills, Application skills, and ability to relate to Customer Business and which key to be successful professional.
The program at StridesIT is built on state-of-the-art infrastructure as to provide the participants with simulation of real-life production environment. we have a fuller understanding of the industry's requirements and, therefore, are in a position to groom people to be " job ready day one"
Why IMS Bridge Program?
We believe Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) will be the next big offshore opportunity for India. Our Deep understanding of the IT Infrastructure Services Business helps us customising the Content required for the Market place. We understand that every Organisation has unique needs and we work with the customers in customising the Program to deliver as per their requirement.
According to a report released by NASSCOM, Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIMS) has emerged as a significant growth driver for the Indian IT services industry over the past few years and the spearhead of its non-linear expansion strategy. Vendors are increasingly looking at RIM to drive transformation within IT services. RIM has been accounting for 25 per cent of India's incremental IT exports revenue growth in the last four years. During this time, RIM exports have grown five-fold and employees four-fold, indicating non-linearity and an increasing movement to higher-end services. The RIM phenomenon and its adoption has been accelerated by the development of global delivery capabilities of Indian IT services companies (who can now provide 24x7x365 support through offshore-nearshore-onsite centres), rapidly maturing tools, processes and best practices and new technologies such as virtualisation, cloud computing and Open Source. Today, RIM service providers are enabling customers to reduce TCO and cut costs by almost 25-30 per cent. Customers also have access to the immense talent pool offered by the RIM vendors which includes trained manpower certified in ITIL, ISO 9001:2000, 27001, etc.
A recent market analysis done by Nasscom-McKinsey puts the addressable market for RIM services between $96 Bn - $104 Bn. As of now only $6 Bn to $7 Bn is addressed from offshore vendors. The unaddressed market shows that there is a large potential for leveraging RIM capabilities from offshore vendors and only a small set of clients have leveraged the offshore advantage.
Post Bridge Program
Participants will receive the benefits of our placement assistance, Alumni Connect, and Information on refresher/ new courses. Mentor throughout their career
Come be Part of the next big wave of IT - Develop your career!!!
Join the next revolution in IT - with the industry authored next generation "IMS Bridge Program" from Strides Academy.
- — Are you looking for a career in IT
- — Have to Aptitude to Excel
- — Do you want a career with " Leading IT Services companies"
- — Do you want to be part of next wave of IT Services?
Strides Academy has researched on Infrastructure Managed Services (IMS) Industry needs and Developed "IMS Bridge Program" in association with the Industry.
Strides Academy is the Bridging partner between the IT industry needs and skill availability
Our Motto is
- — "Not just Training - its Learning"
- — "It's not just job - Its Career focused"
- — Competency Driven Approach with lots of Hands on.
- — Learn and Develop your Careers - with Industry Experts who will mentor you thru your Journey
Highlights of the Program
- Counselling session : The counselling session is meant for identifying the suitability of Participant for this Program. Aptitude, English comprehension skills will be assessed and based on the result the Participant curriculum and areas to be focussed in the Program will be Addressed.
- Continual Evaluation : There will be online continual Evaluation system to track overall Participant Progress and Evaluation.
- Hands on Training : Industry relevant Exercises with simulation what is faced in the real support life will be given.
- Over all Development : Soft skill programs like Verbal / written communication, Accent Neutralisation,Business communication, Presentation skills, Interview and working skills (etiquette, cross cultural etc.)
- IMS Technology Domains : Looking at what the industry required we train our participants on Networking skills, Operating systems, database, Network Management tools, Service Management, ITIL fundamentals and Service Reporting. This Program will enable participants to take industry approved certifications from cisco, Microsoft and Others.
- Placement Assistance : Strides Academy has many Partners/Clients in the industry looking for "Job Ready" resources. Participants can look forward for placement assistance with in StridesIT or its Clients.
- Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/ BSc/BCA / Diploma Holder (EE, CS, IT, E&C)
- Duration : 2.5 Months